My Top 10 Must Have Items This Spring
I am so excited for it to officially be spring, for the days to get longer and the weather to get nicer! With the changing of the seasons that also means adding fun new items to your wardrobe. I went through and picked out my top 10 items that I am excited about right now and making that transition to spring.
- I am all for a good denim jacket, but I love the idea of a pink denim jacket! Such a fun addition to anyones wardrobe. The oversize, boyfriend fit of this Madewell jacket balances the sweet nature of the pastel pink color.
- Just because its going to be spring doesn't mean we can pack away all of our sweaters. If you are like me and live in the northern part of the country, it is a while before there are endless days of sunshine and warm weather. This Free People pullover is perfect for spring because its lightweight.
- I am obsessed with this striped pink blazer from Free People! With its cool menswear, structured fit and pastel pink color, this blazer is unlike anything in my wardrobe right now.
- I tend to gravitate towards darker washed denim, but spring definitely calls for a lighter wash. I love those Pilcro jeans from Anthropologie because they are the perfect shade wash for branching out to a light denim. They are ultra high-rise, which I love since I can't seem to go back to wearing anything other than high-waisted jeans.
- My good friend introduced me to ColourPop this past winter. I am a huge fan of lipstick and am always looking for a great new brand to try. I purchased one of their mini lip stain packs and because instantly obsessed. Number one, the mini size is perfect because I don't know about you, but I have a tough time getting through an entire tube of lipstick since I own so many. The lip stain lasts all day with only reapplying after eating a full meal. They keep my lips hydrating, while still giving a matte look. These three colors in this trio are perfect for spring and will add a pop of color to any look.
- This side button linen dress from Urban Outfitters is the perfect dress for spring! The cut is so flattering and the button details give it a hint of sexiness without being over the top.
- Since last spring I have been wanting to get a pair of wide-leg cropped pants. I am so excited that they are sticking about this year and will definitely be picking up a pair! These Madewell pants come in four different colors and I am tempted to pick up more than one color!
- Everyone needs a good tote bag for the summer, especially when it comes to travel. This medium sized tote from Madewell is the perfect size without being too big. There is a pocket inside and on the outside for extra storage.
- These fun cascading earrings come in multiple colors and add a little sparkle to any outfit.
- If I only buy one pair of shoes this season it would be these Jeffrey Campbell flats! They come in multiple colors, but I am drawn to the yellow color.